Our Fundraising Practices
The Mix works with the Fundraising Regulator, an independent body that sets and maintains the standards for fundraising.
You can find more information here.
We’re proud to work with the Fundraising Regulator, and use the standards at all times in the fundraising work we do.
You can expect us:
- To keep your details are safe and secure.
- To be as transparent as possible in the work we do.
- To inform you on how your donation is helping support young people in crisis.
- To listen to any complaints you may have on our fundraising practices.
- To not subscribe to any telephone or on-street fundraising.
- To be honest, fair and clear about our fundraising with you, our supporters.
The role of the Fundraising Regulator is to:
- Set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- Investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- Adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- Operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action.
If you have any enquiries about the work we do, please call us on 0207 009 2500 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.